Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ayana's 2nd Birthday - Picture Blog

My baby's 2nd Birthday was on Monday but we celebrated it Sunday. I really do love parties and I especially like to plan them. However, since the number of folks I know here I can count on one hand, planning can be done the day before and not months in advance like I used to do. So, even tho it was "just us" literally, I still wanted it to be nice. I did have one guest,my hair stylist, came with gifts for the birthday girl. It was nice. I didn't realize how much I missed having "company" until she rang my doorbell. (I'ma have to get out and see more folks).

The girls seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Everybody got presents because it's hard to just buy gifts for the one. Altho, the birthday girls ALWAYS gets more. LOL. My hunny bought a few balloons, we had a lil food, cake, and family so what more could I ask for?

That's all folks! Enjoy.

- Lady Alyson


The Birthday Girl


Before the party


Did I tell yall that I LOVE WholeFoods?





Some sweets


More food (ignore the sparkly stuff)





My loves minus one


Daddy loves to open presents too





Love of my life and my love


Just doing what I do, eatin LOL



Labels: ,

10 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, October 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a great time!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, October 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Ayana!!! Everything looked so good especially the whole food platter, I'm a whole food junkie myself ;)

    She looks so happy with that pretty little smile on her face. You go Mommy!! :)

    Btw, your hair looked fabulous!!

     
  • At 6:45 AM, October 10, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    She is growing up so fast. Her baby face is changing. She looks like she has been here before. LOL.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, October 10, 2007, Blogger Don said…

    Yep, you have a bundle of joy there. She looks like she knows she is the love of both of your lives. Alos, nice pictures. Daddy's Girl.

    I enjoyed the visit.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, October 11, 2007, Blogger Carmell said…

    YA Y!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYANA!!!! i sure wish we lived close to each other! we both have 2 year old Ayannas! we both stay home. and we both got a gang of kids!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, October 12, 2007, Blogger AR Gal said…

    I'm late and stuff but HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYANA!!!!!!

    Looks like you guys had a great time.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, October 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a beautiful family!!! :)

     
  • At 8:27 AM, October 16, 2007, Blogger Bliss said…

    sorry i missed all the excitement. :-(

    Happy Happy Birthday Ayana!

    i love the birthday parties too. when we live where we don't know folks i just invite all the kids in the neighborhood.

    we usually have baby bliss's parties outside cuz she's a late spring baby. that way we don't have to have a lotta lil gremlins running all over my clean(ish) carpet.

    chile i love whole foods too. too bad we ain't got one no where near. but they ARE building a Trader Joe's right up the road. YEAH!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, October 16, 2007, Blogger *Tanyetta* said…

    happy birthday to ayana! she is a cutie pie!!!

    i love the layout!

    you have a beautiful home and your family has so much love going on! :)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, October 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummmmm.....why does all that food look like grown folks food? Y'all had quite a little spread for a TWO YEAR OLD. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home